- About Us
- Our Services
- Contact Us
Online Display Advertising
- Online display advertising was the main way of advertising on the internet in the early days
- It involves placing graphical banner advertisements on websites using a variety of payment models
- Online display advertising has been surpassed by search engine marketing (SEO and PPC), but still has a role to play
- Online display advertising has evolved and there are now many performance based payment models
- Really Useful Websites can advise whether online display advertising is right for your business and which of the different ways you can run online display advertising is right for you
In the early days of the internet, online display advertising was the main method by which you could advertise online.
Online display advertising is when graphical banner advertisements are placed on websites.
The traditional payment method was CPM (cost per thousand impressions) or fixed fee, but with the advent of performance based internet marketing activities, such as affiliate marketing and pay per click, online display advertising has now evolved, and performance based payment models are now widely available for online display advertising too.
As online display advertising uses graphical advertisements, there are advantages to using this internet marketing activity.
Indeed, using a combination of internet marketing activities together can help to improve the performance of the internet marketing campaign as a whole.
Really Useful Websites can advise on whether online display advertising is right for your business and the most effective way to utilise it in your case.